This page shows you the list charts. By default, the movies are ordered by how many times they have been marked as a favorite. However, you can also sort by other information, such as the total number of times it has been marked as a dislike.
Philip St. John Basil Rathbone (13 June 1892 – 21 July 1967) was a South African-born British actor who appeared in over 70 films, primarily costume dramas, swashbucklers, and, occasionally, horror films. He frequently portrayed suave villains or morally ambiguous characters, but his most famous role, however, was heroic—that of Sherlock Holmes.
This list doesn't include TV movies, series, or shorts.
This list is a combination of French prizes and Box-Office. You will find here:
- The winners of the Prix Lumières for Best film, Best script, Best director, Best actor, best actress (since 1996).
- The winners of the Prix Louis-Delluc (since 1937).
- The nominees and winners of the Cesar Awards for Best film, Best script, Best director, Best actor, Best actress (since 1976).
- The French Ministry of Foreign's Affairs' Top French Films (until 2000).
- The French Box-Office with French movies having more than 3 millions of tickets sold.
- The Best Of by Films-de-France.com with 5 stars.
The order is alphabetical.