Chocoladeridder's avatar

Chocoladeridder

Cringe worthy bollywood-style movie. Horrible acting by certain actors.
sinazal's avatar

sinazal

I think you can watch this movie together with your kid when s/he is getting ready for university to teach him/her about important things and where you stand. :) I love this movie.
11 months ago
radoslav1948's avatar

radoslav1948

Cheesy but meaningful enough. Still I don't consider It as worthy for top 250.
verdikt's avatar

verdikt

Please do not encourage such movies to be in the top 250. I'm an Indian and I've seen way other movies on the 250 list. If there's one movie that deserves to be up there, then it's Pather Panchali. TZP is acceptable, but NOT 3 Idiots.
firewordsparkler's avatar

firewordsparkler

This movie is amazing. It's full of humor and heart and has an all-around great plot. One of the best Hindi movies I've seen in a long time. And I've seen many.
Cuadie's avatar

Cuadie

At first, I wasn't sure it was for me. After 20 min or so, that feeling was nowhere to be found. My god so much laughter and drama in one movie, superb. Very glad to have stumbled upon this, recommend it!
missdaisy14's avatar

missdaisy14

It might not be one of the greatest, but it's worth watching (although kinda cheesy at some parts). I'd recommend watching this with the whole family :). Very moving and very funny :D!
prx's avatar

prx

Epic! I liked so much tears of all heroes! I can't even remember what was the last movie when I saw a man crying so easy in public.
lauli's avatar

lauli

Corny, but I confess it made me smile
stellaslove's avatar

stellaslove

I really liked this film. Maybe not 'laugh out loud' funny, but lots of moments which made me smile. Lots of heart in it, which I didn't realise I had missed for so long until I saw this.
gerryt's avatar

gerryt

Allthough the available subs don't cover the whole story the film is quite understandable and a pleasure watching. Touching story.
Rohit's avatar

Rohit

What's 3 idiots doing at icheck when 'Rang de Basanti' and 'Taare Zameen Par' are not here??????
Pyar23's avatar

Pyar23

I thought this movie was great but like Knaldskalle said one man's garbage is another person's good movie.
Olehofsoy's avatar

Olehofsoy

Picture yourself a decent Hollywood-movie with up-and-coming actors and too complicated plot. I expected to be so bored during this movie, and from the trailers I've seen, I felt that this plot could be too much to handle. What happened instead was that I was lost in the movie after ten minutes, and it's clear that this is an instant favorite. It is funny, intersting, meaningful and also includes some fantastic musical scenes. A little cheesy, but not as much as I expected. 9/10
2 months ago
Sandrine Silva's avatar

Sandrine Silva

why did it take so much time until I watched this movie? it was so amazing!
2 months ago