A great movie to just watch and turn your mind off. 3 years ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoQcGAczNTE 2 years 4 months ago
– I'm surprised you did not come here sooner.
– It's not an easy thing to meet the moviemaker.
– And what can he do for you, Andy?
– Can the moviemaker repair what I've done?
– Which film would you like to be modified?
– I had in mind something a little more radical.
– What, what seems to be the problem?
– The reels.
– The reels? Well, I'm afraid that's a little out of my jurisdiction.
– I want more reels in my films, and I want longer reels, Father!
– Don't you think your 5 minutes short films are long enough?
– 15 minutes of fame, Father. I want more, even more than 15 minutes!
– OK, Andy. You won. Which film do you want to shoot again, longer?
– All of them, Father.
– All... ?! Andy, you can't be serious! All your films were made as well as they could be made, and they're not very good. The life that burns twice as bright burns half as long. And your films have burnt so very very brightly, Andy. You ask too much. Last time, you wanted to sing Wiggy Stardust! We can shoot again one of your films, just one! Maybe Eat?
– And Sleep!
– And then Blow Job!
– You want to make Blow Job with your maker?! What a cruddy son! You're quite a surprise.
– I know. I've always done questionable films.
– And also unbearable films... Well, Andy, our 15 minutes meeting is coming to an end...
– No reel left for a God of cinematograph's Blow Job?
– Sure, let our Little Wick come to Andy.
Eat this. 9 months 2 weeks ago