monty's avatar

monty

Courtesy of the Turkish IMDB mafia
monty's avatar

monty

Watch the director's cut instead:

pitn's avatar

pitn

I just watched this for a gold in comedy. Am I a masochist now? One of the worst movies I've ever seen!
Dimitris Psachos Springer's avatar

Dimitris Psachos Springer

So I've finally seen one of the so-called "mafia" films. It's pretty mediocre considering the plotline focuses on a somewhat demeaning attitude towards the female sex covered up with an apologetic dose of character from the....Rascals (!), yet it's not as bad as many make it out to be. I'd say it's close to the mediocre Apatow productions comedy and much more interesting than half of those frat-boy films i.e. Knocked Up. Still, pretty mediocre for what it's worth and I'm not so enthused to watch another one from its film series.
marcelorenno's avatar

marcelorenno

This is a good comedy, similar to "Animal House". Some actors are over-the-top (but many comedies are like that) and the soundtrack is terrible, but apart from that it is surprisingly funny. I'm brazilian, never been to Turkey, and yet I found it pretty easy to understand and enjoy. I wouldn't go so far to put this film in any list, but I've seen far worse films in many lists around here.
greenhorg's avatar

greenhorg

A working torrent for all five hababam turds.

tommy_leazaq's avatar

tommy_leazaq

I have seen the first Hababam movie and thought it was Ok and gave it a 3. But this one is terrible when compared to the first one. Moreover you've got to see the first one to get some of the jokes in this movie. For those who have not, this movie will make their 90 minutes even more horrible.

Only positive thing in this movie is that beautiful literature teacher.. She is so gorgeous..
allisoncm's avatar

allisoncm

Check the google link on the previous page and always look for subs at opensubtitles.org http://www.opensubtitles.org/en/subtitles/4092497/hababam-sinifi-sinifta-kaldi-en
CornerSoul's avatar

CornerSoul

I wouldn't go as far as putting these films in any of the top lists, but I do think they're entertaining and in all fairness, the nostalgic value certainly contributes to that :) I think familiarity with the turkish culture is a crucial condition for enjoying these films. Def. examples of movies that get lost in translation.
George Bailey's avatar

George Bailey

I will never ever watch Animal House then! This movie has got the ugliest cast ever, bad acting, worst music ever, horrible script, horrible cinematography, horrible directing and horrible editing. It did have 3 funny scenes though. Well, they were so bad they were hilarious! I am talking about the dancing scene, the moo scene and where the gym teacher is breaking the tiles and he does some sudden scream!
Cippenham's avatar

Cippenham

very bad but I did like the singing and music..but again I did not like Animal House really to which this reminded me - a terrible film but with some entertaining parts
monty's avatar

monty

Just plain terrible.
mightysparks's avatar

mightysparks

MOO
DeathShrike's avatar

DeathShrike

"sinifi sinifta" huh? Hm.
KANJ's avatar

KANJ

I am correcting,

Well this film the great movie acording to turks but you cant understant this film.