Who runs the Box Office? Latin Women!

markspencer's avatar

markspencer

May I just say what a relief to discover an individual who genuinely knows what they are discussing online. You actually essay help writing understand how to bring an issue to light and make it important. A lot more people really need to check this out and understand this side of your story. It's surprising you're not more popular since you definitely possess the gift
3 days 20 hours ago
markspencer's avatar

markspencer

Good post. Thanks for sharing with us. I just loved your way of presentation. I enjoyed reading this .Thanks for sharing and Coming 2 america eddie murphy leather jacket keep writing. It is good to read blogs like this. As constantly, we appreciate yourself assurance and accept as true within us.
3 days 23 hours ago
markspencer's avatar

markspencer

Thanks for sharing with us. I just loved your way of presentation. I enjoyed reading this .Thanks for sharing and keep dissertation service uk It is good to read blogs like this. As constantly, we appreciate yourself assurance and accept as true within us.
1 week 2 days ago
markspencer's avatar

markspencer

I trully appretiate your work and tips given by you is helpful to me. I will share this information with my family & friends. do my assignment This is a great website, keep the positive reviews coming. This is a great inspiring .I am pretty much pleased with your good work. You put really very helpful information. I am looking to reading your next post. !!!!
2 weeks 5 days ago
DennisHaynes's avatar

DennisHaynes

Check box and all rooms are fit for the widened facility for the terms. Paths of the team and https://domyhomeworkfor.me/ for the tendency. The shape is fit for the approval of the picture for the rule and laws for the changes.
3 weeks ago
dihir's avatar

dihir

:( It’s too early to tell what will happen with this list. Still, lots of months to see how things turn out, game happy wheels
1 month 3 weeks ago
bessiewatts18's avatar

bessiewatts18

I think, it's businessman or businesswoman.https://pughealthproblems.net
2 months 2 weeks ago
wilyhawk's avatar

wilyhawk

How about extending the "iCheckMovies - Most Checked" list to 500?
10 months 2 weeks ago
Torgo's avatar

Torgo

Thanks for the announcement and additions!

While 200+ titles in the latin list seem a little too much to me (I won't care), I completely understand the decision on TSPDT 1000+. It might be just the most popular canonical film list beside IMDb's Top 250 and the before-you-die-thingy.

Thanks for letting us vote on that!
The public opinion will speak .. and clearly so, as it looks now.
10 months 3 weeks ago
joachimt's avatar

joachimt

Announcement:
Next Monday (March 9th) most official lists will get new names. The naming of lists have always been a bit messy, so we've decided to change most names so the naming is as consistent as possible. So next week you'll find the lists at another place in the alphabetical order. Also some links (like the ones in this blogpost) might be broken for a short while, because the urls will change. Redirects to the new urls will be made as soon as possible after the name change.
10 months 3 weeks ago
72aicm's avatar

72aicm

@ joachimt. Thanks for the response joachimt. And you said so yourself. The cutoff can be changed if necessary.

No need to hide behind the «the source is my bible» when it’s quite clear that a list can be tweaked when needed.

I’ll leave it at that.
10 months 3 weeks ago
joachimt's avatar

joachimt

@Nine99: I'll send you a PM.
10 months 3 weeks ago
Nine99's avatar

Nine99

Edit: Thanks.

It's impossible to contact you through this website (http://www.icheckmovies.com/about/contact/ just times out).
10 months 3 weeks ago
joachimt's avatar

joachimt

@72aicm:
At least we always try, but in the past there have been cases we made another decision, if adopting a full list didn't seem like a good idea. If a local newspaper journalist voted for the home video of his neighbor's nephew (figuratively speaking), we made decisions to make a 2-vote cutoff. The alternative would have been not to adopt the list at all and wait for a better list to come around. We'd be happy to look into those lists again to see if we can find a better solution.

I don't agree with you that the current examples of Cinema Tropical and TSPDT1001-2000 are cases of not following the source. Cinema Tropical presents the full list at its website. The name being "Top Ten" doesn't mean we should only make the top 10 official. That would be a rather pointless list. TSPDT presents the next 1000 at its website. So its a list available to adopt as official list. The logical thing might be to add it as separate list as presented on the source, but we thought consulting the userbase about expansion would be a good idea. So far "separate list" is winning the poll, so that's probably what's going to happen.
10 months 3 weeks ago
72aicm's avatar

72aicm

marijn wrote:
We always follow the source, we're not going to make up our own ranking because it suits us better

Now that is a blatant lie. I’m running out of fingers counting official lists were you guys sets the cut off. You’re doing it again in this update... The new Latin America decade list is a top ten. Hint: It’s in the title.

You’re even considering adding a thousand new titles to the mother of all list. That’s not following the source.
10 months 3 weeks ago