This page shows you the list charts. By default, the movies are ordered by how many times they have been marked as a favorite. However, you can also sort by other information, such as the total number of times it has been marked as a dislike.
Beginning in 1936 the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences has honored the year’s most outstanding performance by an actor in a supporting role.
Last updated: February 23, 2015.
This list is a combination of French prizes and Box-Office. You will find here:
- The winners of the Prix Lumières for Best film, Best script, Best director, Best actor, best actress (since 1996).
- The winners of the Prix Louis-Delluc (since 1937).
- The nominees and winners of the Cesar Awards for Best film, Best script, Best director, Best actor, Best actress (since 1976).
- The French Ministry of Foreign's Affairs' Top French Films (until 2000).
- The French Box-Office with French movies having more than 3 millions of tickets sold.
- The Best Of by Films-de-France.com with 5 stars.
The order is alphabetical.
All films, miniseries and shorts featuring the prolific American actor Harry Dean Stanton (1926-)
According to Roger Ebert's Stanton-Walsh Rule, "no movie featuring either Harry Dean Stanton or [url=http://www.icheckmovies.com/lists/m+emmet+walsh+filmography/essexmutant/]M. Emmet Walsh[/url] in a supporting role can be altogether bad." Ebert later conceded that this rule was broken by 1989's [url=http://www.icheckmovies.com/movies/dream+a+little+dream/]Dream a Little Dream[/url] and 1999's [url=http://www.icheckmovies.com/movies/wild+wild+west/]Wild Wild West[/url].