mathiasa's avatar

mathiasa

Shit my pants.
ChrisReynolds's avatar

ChrisReynolds

Very powerful horror film with a huge amount of tension, especially in the first half. There is a bit of a sag in the final third when some horror film cliches make their appearance, but the finale is genuinely shocking and unexpected. As seen from comments below, a lot of people hate it and I can see why. This film WILL have a very strong effect on you, even if you're used to horror, but it's definitely something I'm glad I experienced.
RVENO's avatar

RVENO

Didn't expect to like this as much as I did, really a great audiovisual experience. It's a genre film and a damn good one at that, the movie had me on the edge of my seat for the full 83 minutes.
Monteyn's avatar

Monteyn

The acting of the CGI baby was unexpected, he was mimicing like "oh shit lets give a nice nightlamp hit to this bitch!"
I didn't know babies in utero have such facial expressions.
armyofshadows's avatar

armyofshadows

More gory than scary, and what bothers me is that a lot of the gore is unnecessary. Many kills could easily have been avoided by the mad-woman in the movie, and in fact avoiding the kills would've made her job easier. But for the sake of shock-value and disturbing areas to stab people with scissors, they weren't. I don't think this is a very worthwhile film.
Todolojodo's avatar

Todolojodo

Excellent!
Oneironaut's avatar

Oneironaut

Thought it was a weak experience.
george4mon's avatar

george4mon

i agree with Raeno1
lastresort09's avatar

lastresort09

Don't hate the movie b/c it's gore. It was supposed to be such a movie.

I don't personally like gore either but this movie was definitely shocking and interesting for what was supposed to be. Most people here that say it is horrible and call it the worst movie are probably people don't like gore movies and should just stay away from it if it's too much, instead of rating it badly.
seithscott's avatar

seithscott

A truly horrifying tale of revenge. If you like Grace, you will like this. Just like alcohol and pills, not suitable for pregnant women and kids.
grit's avatar

grit

some sick stuff indeed, but kinda nice
grit's avatar

grit

Based on the previous comments, this needs to be watched!
Sobchak's avatar

Sobchak

Love it :)
mook's avatar

mook

Inside (2007).
An expectant mother awaits the birth of her first child on Christmas Eve... Disturbing, gory & unpredictable French horror. 6/10.

Follow me on Twitter @LastFilmSeen
operationdropkick's avatar

operationdropkick

Wow is all I can say. Not in a good way though.
I agree with the comment below me, it certainly did have a strong effect on me. And I'm used to horrible films.

The movie itself, I thought, started out as a generic person being chased round their house horror film, I thought the plot was unoriginal and there was no real substance to it. I didn't really, even a bit more than halfway through the film, see where it was gonna go. I was bored to be honest.
Then the final section blew things into the extreme. One of the most disturbing pieces of cinema I've seen personally. The plot twist was unexpected but not exactly original again and like someone below said, there were a few cliches of horror used too. Although disturbing and very disgusting, it still didn't really make it anymore of a better film.

I also thought the dialogue was terribly written too but maybe that was because of the rather bland and dull way the actors who dubbed over the film in English were acting.