marcemedi's avatar

marcemedi

Thor starring as the dude
7 months 2 weeks ago
Chris Chambers's avatar

Chris Chambers

Smart Hulk is what I aspire to be, fat Thor is what I am.
7 months 1 week ago
Ignacio Molina's avatar

Ignacio Molina

Tip: no post-credit scene.
7 months 2 weeks ago
chunkylefunga's avatar

chunkylefunga

Shame they went with time travel, wished they'd gone original.

Pretty average overall. Avengers 1 will always be the gold standard for Marvel.
4 months 1 week ago
heat_'s avatar

heat_

The hype must be a joke. Especially comments and reviews about movie series with certain fan base are far far away from common sense. Unfortunately, the young fans nowadays are the main decision maker regarding this type of movies and they affect the market with their non sense fan view.
For me End Game isn't even the best Avengers movie. Movie is filled with unnecessarily long so called sentimental scenes and mushy message conveying scenes.
7 months ago
royalspikey77's avatar

royalspikey77

Infinity War was a better paced, more dynamic movie. This was very good, with some great comedy (#fatthor) and some great character resolutions, but overall it didn't hit the exulted heights of the previous movie.

Can't begin to fathom the cost of all those actors on screen together - insane ensemble cast, possibly largest ever?
6 months 1 week ago
aniforprez's avatar

aniforprez

a very entertaining flick. something about it seems lacking and i can't put my finger on it yet but for what it was, it was quite an experience
7 months 2 weeks ago
MartCous's avatar

MartCous

No post-credit scene, but a post-credit sound (for die-hard fans only I would say).
7 months 2 weeks ago
baraka92's avatar

baraka92

As someone said on twitter:

The MCU is not a great cinematic achievement... but it is probably the greatest achievement of film producing of all time.
7 months 1 week ago
ynrozturk's avatar

ynrozturk

I like how Tony Stark casually figured out time travel in like, 3 minutes.
1 month ago
Pauljt1980's avatar

Pauljt1980

I loved it 3000
3 months 4 weeks ago
DisneyStitch's avatar

DisneyStitch

Somehow, some way, I think Marvel managed to pull off a fitting and solid ending to almost two dozen movies. It's truly an unprecedented feat and worth applauding all on its own.

The three hour runtime is not totally unwarranted I'd say. Looking back on the majority of Marvel films they never really dove too deeply into the character's own fragility. With the length of the movie we're able to linger on certain characters, and since the stakes are so incredibly high we get to see all their armor stripped away. spoiler

Thanos gets less character development in this film than the last one, but the overall plotline didn't really allow for it if you know what I mean. It's very much a movie about the Avengers themselves, with laughs along the way, and a passing of the torch to the future of Earth's mightiest heroes.

And LOL, between the Chitauri attack on NYC, the Dark Elf attack, Ultron at Sokovia, and finally Thanos rolling into town, if I were a resident of Earth I'd be pretty stressed out at this point.
7 months 2 weeks ago
Adrian B AWESOME's avatar

Adrian B AWESOME

Great payoff for all of these movies and as close to an ending as we're going to get. They pulled it off.
7 months 2 weeks ago
karic's avatar

karic

That was indeed America's ass.
4 months 1 week ago
danisanna's avatar

danisanna

It's a very nice conclusion to the Avengers' story arc.
7 months ago