danisanna's avatar

danisanna

It's a very nice conclusion to the Avengers' story arc.
8 months 1 week ago
dr love's avatar

dr love

Great closure, epic fight scene!!!
8 months 3 weeks ago
Paravail's avatar

Paravail

The perfect ending to an epic saga eleven years in the making. Good beyond hope.
8 months 3 weeks ago
fakirfikir's avatar

fakirfikir

This is really a waste of time.
5 months 3 weeks ago
TheOnlyRogueAngel's avatar

TheOnlyRogueAngel

Fat Thor is awesome. Intelligent Hulk is pretty cool. Slushy, emotional scenes that go on and on are a bit much.. just get on with it for goodness sake, it's not a RomCom.

As an ending to the past eleven years of movies, it was pretty good. Tying up loose ends, hinting at future projects, and giving us a pretty cool battle scene. No post-credit scene, but a post-credit sound, if you sit and wait long enough.
8 months 1 week ago
Chikamaharry's avatar

Chikamaharry

What an insane finish. Incredible work by the people involved. I can't really fathom that this worked so well.
8 months 3 weeks ago

This will be my attempt at a specific spoiler-free review of Avengers: Endgame. I will tell you that one of the things I desperately wanted going in was for Hawkeye to come into his own and be as great as he is in the comics (my favorite Avenger, in fact). And I got what I wanted. My favorite sequence in fact involves Clint, which made up for years of the character being misused in the MCU. Other than that, well, it's gotta be the culmination of 20+ movies, and those who went and did a big, inclusive marathon will feel like they didn't waste their time. I didn't, but the back references and ultimately achieving closure with what was set forward in Phase 1, never lost me. The Russo Brothers strike a good balance between a certain funerary feeling post-Thanos, and the kind of comedy people have been enjoying from this macro-franchise, with some surprising twists along the way (and of course, some not so surprising). The hype had me fearing for another Battle of the Five Armies, but while the fights are big, and yet full of little moments for everyone, they really don't really feel THAT long. In the end, the dreaded bloat IS perhaps felt, as the climax must be followed by plenty of epilogue if Endgame is to really resolve everything. By then, the tears should come (our theater was very sniffy), and the film certainly gives its stars the proper curtain calls. Truth be told, I found this finale extremely poignant from the first scene, and didn't reserve my tears for the final reel (only the outright sobs). THE movie event of our times, and it didn't disappoint.
8 months 3 weeks ago
JoshFinch's avatar

JoshFinch

KEEP IT UP
6 months ago
marcemedi's avatar

marcemedi

I'm not a fan of marvel, but this was the only one I saw at the cinema and I can say that it is quite epic, but there are things that will continue to fall
cliche, is a great closing to conclude a stage, because marvel movies will continue to exist
8 months 3 weeks ago
CodeV's avatar

CodeV

Epic finale for Avengers series. You will see massive amount of Marvel characters and many familiar places from previous movies. Big wins and big losses.
But a bit too epic for me, liked previous part more. And the way to get Infinity Stones back is a slippery way, makes more questions than answers.

Where is Loki now? Why Nebula still hangs out? Etc

Best char award: Thor as a guy next door.
8 months 3 weeks ago
corchap's avatar

corchap

The MCU really stuck the landing in this one. Every character has the ending that is right for them. Without spoiling content- it was truly great to see the women take such physicality in the final fight. All the women who played second fiddle to a male character in their solo films gets to shine and it was refreshing to see. It’s a 10/10. What the MCU pulled of is no small feat.
8 months 3 weeks ago
Yak's avatar

Yak

I don't understand how people bum lick this franchise so hard. Such a shoddy film. I'll be generous and give it 4/10
8 months 1 week ago
Gabor.'s avatar

Gabor.

The most cringe and useless scene was spoiler
8 months 3 weeks ago
Sjutten's avatar

Sjutten

Truly a historic moment in cinema. Seriously, where can we go from here?
8 months 3 weeks ago
Dawizz's avatar

Dawizz

An end tarnished by wokness. Marvel had taken the woke road some time now, they were not able to hold them self and they had to really go out of there way to insert there agenda on the very last Avenger movie. Fat Thor funny? Yup until he became a crying baby and in the end spoiler. Enough with the pu§§y Hulk! It's not funny it's unnecessary and brings nothing to the table but cringe. Also enough with the strong wahman trope. Defend the weakling beta male ... And the glove. It's an agenda that will age very badly. We all saw what Thanos did to Captain Marvel ... Hit her so hard, he knock her out of the park (that was funny af). The "new" Captain America is this a bad joke? Right?! There's more at being the Cap than the shield! And in this case a great a$$. They do know that? Right?! Or is it just another agenda being pushed so hard that they don't care about anything anymore?
#NotmyCap