moviefan28's avatar

moviefan28

2 long 2 slow not much heart in this film
marianeee's avatar

marianeee

boring , slow , predictable...
raulcelis's avatar

raulcelis

I would watch Eat Digest Poop, but not this.
popfactor's avatar

popfactor

Basic bitch 101.
Imemi's avatar

Imemi

probably could have been done better. had like one scene that made me emotional
danisanna's avatar

danisanna

Against expectations, I completely adore this movie. It has a lot of depth, content and divirsity. Julia Roberts is always charming in her movies, but she does shine in this one.
IreneAdler's avatar

IreneAdler

This is one of my favourite movies of all time and probably always will be. I really like Julia Roberts since I've seen it - Javier Bardem, Richard Jenkins and lots of other cast members were lovely as well. Apart from that the story is of course great. I also loved the book. I can relate extremely well to all the topics of the film - divorce, the search for the right kind of love, for the meaning of life or for the real self, travelling... there's so much truth in it and so much emotion. And of course it's visually very appealing, too. A very special movie!
mozi's avatar

mozi

i loved this movie because i relate a lot with the main character having this struggle to figure out who you are happens to everyone. some people do discover themselfs and some don't
HyliaFischer's avatar

HyliaFischer

I don't know why, but somehow I liked it.
LesIncompetents's avatar

LesIncompetents

Only saw the scenes set in Rome - which is the city where I live. Awful, facepalm worthy stereotypes, most of them so absurd that i think were created from scratch for this movie. Beyond ridiculousness.
juanittomx's avatar

juanittomx

quote:
The rule of Quest Physics goes something like this: If you're brave enough to leave behind everything familiar and comforting, which can be anything from your house to bitter, old resentments, and set out on a truth-seeking journey, either externally or internally, and if you are truly willing to regard everything that happens to you on that journey as a clue and if you accept everyone you meet along the way as a teacher and if you are prepared, most of all, to face and forgive some very difficult realities about yourself, then the truth will not be withheld from you.

I love the book, and I like the adaptation :P i really enjoy it!!!
HeikoScharnberg's avatar

HeikoScharnberg

Enterntaining, considering the awfully boring book.
The Doctor's avatar

The Doctor

A narcissict's journey through Europe & Asia. A much more accurate title.
pryackles's avatar

pryackles

OMG! The book is amazing, very funny... but the movie, argh, is sad!!! Richard from Texas is so hilarious and sarcastic! This movie is so sad, seriously, and the book is so funny, besides it changes it all. I'm not against to not telling all the details, ultimately are many details, but they change the original situations is ridiculous.
VforVanessa's avatar

VforVanessa

waste of time...totally meaningless,needs effort to watch!