Robbimich's avatar

Robbimich

The real highlight of the film: Sandra Bullock's perfect ass.
Suricata's avatar

Suricata

Visually, the film was fantastic, but a few plot holes niggled me the wrong way. Please note these are definatly nitpicky observations, but there were enough there, that I feel could of been avoided and made the story run smoother.

spoiler
spoiler
spoiler
spoiler
spoiler
spoiler

Overall, I did enjoy the movie, the eye candy was amazing and the visuals were technically perfect. The vibe and feeling of the film was amazing too, but considering the subject matter, I expected it to not have as many plotholes and flaws in it. Definatly a film to watch at the cinema though!
AlexFerrero's avatar

AlexFerrero

I went to watch the 3D experience, it didn`t dissapoint me but the rest of the movie was a little bit poor.

(rest removed by mod: please stick to English)
samlowery's avatar

samlowery

Gravity joins the lineup of noteworthy films that have skated by with a thin story on their way to showcasing technical brilliance, and I'd put it in the pantheon with Avatar, Russian Ark, Star Wars, Citizen Kane, Rope, The Thief of Bagdad, and The Jazz Singer.
Barsoin's avatar

Barsoin

Much money but few ideas.
BadFluffy's avatar

BadFluffy

Maybe I'm too demanding. There are so much special effects, surely an actual script wasn't necessary, right?
Maybe I was just bored because I played many video games that felt similar, only I was Sandra Bullock.
Maybe the theatre I went to was just out of the koolaid, I don't know.
MarkE89's avatar

MarkE89

Technically well-done, even the 3D which nevertheless remains unnecessary. Basically, an indie echo of Avatar; Over-the-top symbolism flying off the screen through dumb characters, silly writing and unimaginative use of space. Literally. Praise-worthy for getting any praise at all. An empty trick trying to con us into believing Bollocks can act and isn't actually a teenage boy (in need of a beating) annoying the shit out of me. Points for exterior (if that term applies in space) visuals only. Otherwise, flat as Bollocks' ass.
nicolaskrizan's avatar

nicolaskrizan

Things just keep on happening...

sureup's avatar

sureup

There's a reason everyone is talking about the visuals because the rest is cheap laughs and cheap emotional bullshit. Sorry Sandra, you ain't makin me feel shit.

But yes the visuals are impressive and makes it barely worth watching.
Raesg's avatar

Raesg

Overrated.
TheMajor's avatar

TheMajor

A waste of time compared to Europa Report.
bionysos's avatar

bionysos

overrated! period!
Edward Chamberlin's avatar

Edward Chamberlin

Who the hell actually thinks that Inception is a better movie than this? Really, ICheckMovies?
The_Comatorium's avatar