Josh_Glover's avatar

Josh_Glover

Great film that had a lot or dark, comedic moments and some quality lines such as "you're an inanimate fucking object. I kind of wish that spoiler though which put a slight dampener on my evening. All in all the movie was very, very cute and Colin Farrell is the definition of cheeky.
jseingaldt's avatar

jseingaldt

What a pleasant surprise. I didn't know anything about this movie when I started watching it. The soundtrack, the camera work -- the overall atmosphere of the movie pulled me and kept me "enchanted" to the end.
The dark subtle humor was brilliant.
Joker of Gotham's avatar

Joker of Gotham

This movie has everything: drama, crime, comedy, romance, action, really a great movie with a awesome character well played by Colin Farrell
4.5/5
dchauvin's avatar

dchauvin

Features some of the best lines ever written, particularly - "YOU'RE AN INANIMATE FUCKING OBJECT!!!!". Underrated, if anything, I'd say.
Jace Lightner's avatar

Jace Lightner

I was excited to share with you all the epic quotes that came out of this movie. Particularly "you're an inanimate fucking object" - but many have already mentioned it which shows how memorable this film was. I feel like it is underrated as I came across this by chance!
1 month 2 weeks ago
BAD's avatar

BAD

Naw, no go. This movie didn't cut it. A few lines were funny, but over all I got the feeling this is a "smart black comedy" for unsmart people without black humour, if you know what I'm saying...
3 months 2 weeks ago
Yousef Mousa's avatar

Yousef Mousa

I really loved this movie, it surpassed my expectations
3 months 4 weeks ago
Sterretje's avatar

Sterretje

It was nice to see a movie in the town where i live, and after all, some good actor work aswell.
Dewsions's avatar

Dewsions

A film with a unique feel accompanied by an enchanting soundtrack and really great performances.
toopsy's avatar

toopsy

brilliant :)
maxisofthecreed's avatar

maxisofthecreed

Great writing & acting, and really wonderful music. It's one of those films I get really excited about while watching. Also Marie was a real sweet bad ass and the ending was brilliant!
Hugo Machado's avatar

Hugo Machado

This is truly a brilliant movie with awesome performances and a beautiful soundtrack. Goes directly to my all time favourites.

Highly recommended.
Joker of Gotham's avatar

Joker of Gotham

Ray: "One gay beer for my gay friend, one normal beer for me because I am normal".

Ray: Maybe that's what hell is, the entire rest of eternity spent in fucking Bruges.
mook's avatar

mook

Very black comedy with a pair of sweary hitmen in an unlikely location with an unusual supporting cast. Still great! 9/10.

Follow me on Twitter @LastFilmSeen
safeeuropeanhome's avatar

safeeuropeanhome

Ah man it was worth watching this film just for the restaurant scene. "A bottle?!" had me in stitches. Really enjoyed it, mix of dark humour with the relationship between the two men.