chunkylefunga's avatar

chunkylefunga

Very average, I can only imagine Pixar gave a lot of gifts out when they handed out the screeners.
jamesmarcus's avatar

jamesmarcus

This is one of Pixar's best if not their best. Good rebound from their last few efforts that went by without much momentum. https://jmarcus42.wordpress.com/2015/06/22/quick-review-inside-out/
filmclub's avatar

filmclub

Felt like the ending was a cop out - spoiler
iCruysberghs's avatar

iCruysberghs

The concept just isn't original and the story isn't as good as some other Pixar movies I've seen. But Pixar will be Pixar and I haven't seen a bad movie from those guys, ever. Also, amazing soundtrack.
shitmovies's avatar

shitmovies

As if Pixar wasn't bad enough now we get post-2015 Pixar. Heard of 'It's so bad it's good?' Well this one is so bad I want to blow my brains out. How can a movie be this bad? The 'actors' are the driest, brown bag, plain jane, lifeless, talentless nothings I've ever had the displeasure of watching. The premise is ripped off of Herman's Head and the writing is like sourced off Facebook comments. 'Laughed until milk came out of your nose' yeah, real original stuff here. Fucking oscar worthy. The older Pixar movies, as much as they were predictable braindead crap, at least the dialogue wasn't chock full of stock phrases. How much worse can this industry get? None of the people who worked on this movie deserve to be employed. They should be out holding a cardboard sign on the sidewalk.

Let's get to the root of the matter, which is that the world is full of idiots who actually think this dumpster fire is a good movie.

I feel like I'm losing my fucking mind, man. How can people be this lacking in taste? Creators and viewers both. The movie is the most unoriginal boilerplate crap I've ever seen, the premise is terrible, the art style is ugly as sin. Get a clue.
Tha Desperado's avatar

Tha Desperado

Всё круто. Только один минус - дико бесит Райли.
americanadian25's avatar

americanadian25

Great movie, loved every minute of it! Here's my review!
scorpia11's avatar

scorpia11

The most important film Pixar have ever made.
DisneyStitch's avatar

DisneyStitch

"Innovative" feels like the best word to describe this film but it still fails to capture the unique experience that is created by this wonder of a film from Pixar. If you grew up around the fabled Pixar films of old, then you know deep down what the winning formula is. This one has it in spades. It works equally well for adults as it does for kids and is the perfect amount of wit, adventure, and tearjerker moments. Plus it has so much happening that it works well for multiple viewings. To be honest I don't think I've laughed harder at any Pixar film before. Really, really good.
Martax's avatar

Martax

It got to me really bad, wonderful movie, naturally i cried when spoiler
jhhayes's avatar

jhhayes

One of Pixar's best. I believe it's a lock for the Best Animated Picture Oscar. Heartfelt, poignant, original, uplifting, emotional, cross-generational appeal. Great!
Earring72's avatar

Earring72

Really sweet and emotional movie. Great fun for adults and kids (but not for the very young ones though).

Seen it again after 7 years, with my 2 children. What a treat
Carota's avatar

Carota

quote:

filmclub
Felt like the ending was a cop out

spoiler
mariannepaqn's avatar

mariannepaqn

I cried a lot.
airi86ja's avatar

airi86ja

Loved this Pixar work a lot and emotional colours as well..!