Gabor.'s avatar

Gabor.

All the possible cliches in one movie
popfactor's avatar

popfactor

Lots of things wrong with this movie. It's full of cliches, poorly scripted, the characters are one-dimensional and unlikeable, and visually I found it to be really over-reliant on CGI. I'm sad because I wanted it to be good. :(
Toromash's avatar

Toromash

CLAIRE, CLAIRE, CLAIRE. So much yelling in this boring film hurt my ears
1 year 1 month ago
manwithpetgull's avatar

manwithpetgull

Five movies into the franchise and we're back to the three-quarter mark of the second movie. It's just more of the same, and a chore to sit through. Something like 10% Resident Evil, 20% Rise of the Planet of the Apes, and 70% Free Willy.
buc86's avatar

buc86

What they needed was more time on the island, everything after that was dull.
Jedirobbo's avatar

Jedirobbo

In a word: Underwhelming
dhan_bo's avatar

dhan_bo

Giant plot holes + sick ending
H.Benjamin's avatar

H.Benjamin

I'm not gonna lie, I could've laughed when that sole brachiosaurus stood on the harbour.

It was so overdramatic that I'm not sure if that scene was satire or serious.
11 months 1 week ago
pancake's avatar

pancake

In the name of all the clichés
1 year ago
canaan's avatar

canaan

better than the previous Jurassic World. But the evils of the money grabbers and the military were trite and predictable
1 year ago
chelano's avatar

chelano

So I though after Jurassic Park 3, this franchise was a fallen kingdom. But then Jurassic World came out and I was like, "oh yeah not bad". Now this one is getting close to making it all be a "Fallen Kingdom" again.
7 months ago
sleepingdeep's avatar

sleepingdeep

While i did like the variety of dinosaurs in the movie, the movie was also the big problem. this movie was just terrible.
11 months 2 weeks ago
LyndonBarry's avatar

LyndonBarry

It is better than the previous Jurassic World, but...
despite there being a much more talented director on board with a very good cinematography and well-balanced pacing (editing), the movie still has many flaws.
Plotwise, the first half of the story is almost a repeat of The Lost World, with a team of 'good' dino-lovers vs the military scoundrels stealing all the dinosaurs off the island.
The second part is more original, altough i had the feeling that Bayona tried too hard at adapting the jurassic franchise into his own gothic horor world with references to haunted houses and Nosferatu. Also,spoiler
This brings me to another comment and perhaps the greatest weakness of the film: the cardboard characters. I practically LOVE Toby Jones in everything, but here it was all too much a caricature. The younger students served no purpose to the plot whatsoever and Jeff Goldbumm, well... he cashed his cheque and money found a way. Characters were one of the strongest elements in the original Jurassic Park, which was all about the arc of its visitors more than just a run-of-the-mill monsters gone wild movie. Let's wait anonther three years to see who's the next creative arthouse director they can convince to make a heavilly marketed monster movie.
sekiji's avatar

sekiji

I've lost a couple of my life's hours watching this... the end it's horrible, a blend of Planet of the Apes and Resident Evil as said before.
A tip: do not watch this.
6 months 4 weeks ago
chunkylefunga's avatar

chunkylefunga

Just plain old lazy writing; clichéd, predictable, terrible CGI and animatronics, looks like it was made before the original.

I hope this is the last in the series.
11 months 3 weeks ago