bonnedejour's avatar

bonnedejour

"orens" :)
TalkingElvish's avatar

TalkingElvish

Incredible. I put this off for years until I could see it on the big screen and I don't regret it. Just mind bogglingly massive, and a real reminder at how CGI just cannot evoke an emotional response like some of the meticulously constructed and dazzlingly rendered set-pieces this film can boast.
vishnu's avatar

vishnu

This is epic. Period.
voltesque's avatar

voltesque

Wow, what an impeccable and grand masterpiece! I'm ashamed I postponed watching it sooner, thinking the duration was too lengthy, but the time flew so quickly and by the end I was left wanting more. There is and can never be enough words to wholly describe this film, every person needs to go see it for himself and be a part of the extravaganza that Lawrence of Arabia is.
Big A2's avatar

Big A2

While I didn't love it, I can't deny it's greatness.

I want to see it again to get a better look at it.
auvajs's avatar

25 The Silence of the Lambs
25 The Bridge on the River Kwai
25 Psycho
25 Casablanca
ENUR's avatar

ENUR

Not a single word is said by a woman. Liberating!
4 months 1 week ago
sibane's avatar

sibane

It's very long. One might think they will end up watching it in two parts, taking a break at the intermission. One then ends up seeing it in one sitting.
JCS's avatar

JCS

Epic! Very long but very good and wonderful acting, scenery and music.
ReVision's avatar

ReVision

Almost 4 hours, and yet it never feels to long and never gets boring. It's been said before but the cinematography is beautiful, one of the best i've seen.

The acting by O'Toole was superb, really really superb. And also there is some great music in here.
frankqb's avatar

frankqb

While the story has the pacing of a more attentive era, the cinematography, acting and music (and just about everything else) more than make up for any loss of attentiveness today's audiences may suffer.
NoShower's avatar

NoShower

Good movie, if you want great cinematography and zero suspense. Nothing about this movie kept me hooked. But it wasn't terrible, for what it was.
Carota's avatar

Carota

abolutely overwhelming. this never can bore me
RoastMutton10's avatar

RoastMutton10

Not something I'd want to watch every year but it is very good, and one of the most well-made and well-shot films out there, very glad I got it on bluray.
tcfaria's avatar

tcfaria

I was always too lazy to watch this movie. "Too long", I thought.
After watching it, I wanted more... it was so good! To think that this level of 'epicness' was achieved in the 60s is just mind-boggling. The directing is legendary and O'Toole shows why he is considered one of the best actors ever. And don't get me started on the cinematography of this movie...