Micaela FM's avatar

Micaela FM

I could watch this film every day for the rest of my life.
RoastMutton10's avatar

RoastMutton10

Not something I'd want to watch every year but it is very good, and one of the most well-made and well-shot films out there, very glad I got it on bluray.
tcfaria's avatar

tcfaria

I was always too lazy to watch this movie. "Too long", I thought.
After watching it, I wanted more... it was so good! To think that this level of 'epicness' was achieved in the 60s is just mind-boggling. The directing is legendary and O'Toole shows why he is considered one of the best actors ever. And don't get me started on the cinematography of this movie...
Dieguito's avatar

Dieguito

This movie really surprised me, by the reality of its story, an pretty well adapted biography, the action in battles between camels against planes, the good acting and interesting characters.. The only fault is there are only perfect english speakers in the movie, as all arabs from small tribes from the desert could do it, imagine that.. But the cinematography is amazing, incredible, one of the most beautiful in cinemam deserts are fantastic!!
George Bailey's avatar

George Bailey

Almost 4 hours of awesomeness!
Paper_Okami's avatar

Paper_Okami

One my favorites, really long ,but it is rarely slow and always amazing!
IndianaJones's avatar

IndianaJones

Too long, but beautiful cinematography.
frankqb's avatar

frankqb

While the story has the pacing of a more attentive era, the cinematography, acting and music (and just about everything else) more than make up for any loss of attentiveness today's audiences may suffer.
Realenur's avatar

Realenur

Not a single word is said by a woman. Liberating!
Carota's avatar

Carota

abolutely overwhelming. this never can bore me
Rdgz_Dust_Speck's avatar

Rdgz_Dust_Speck

The actors. The music. The phothography. Even it's duration. Everything makes this the classic epic movie. It's epic in every sense.
JCS's avatar

JCS

Epic! Very long but very good and wonderful acting, scenery and music.
Pianolady25's avatar

Pianolady25

This movie has one of the most beautiful soundtracks ever, and the cinematography is beyond compare. A must-see, even if only for the music and scenery!
ReVision's avatar

ReVision

Almost 4 hours, and yet it never feels to long and never gets boring. It's been said before but the cinematography is beautiful, one of the best i've seen.

The acting by O'Toole was superb, really really superb. And also there is some great music in here.
Big A2's avatar

Big A2

While I didn't love it, I can't deny it's greatness.

I want to see it again to get a better look at it.