Olli's avatar

Olli

is there any good film where i'm not able to read the word "overrated" on the first page?
Jinkla's avatar

Jinkla

Arguably style over substance, Pulp Fiction certainly has a lot going for it. Engaging dialogue, strong performances and an unpredictable, intense narrative.
Pulp Fiction is a treat to watch and a memorable classic.
8/10
dkeane's avatar

dkeane

Yesterday I found out Quentin Tarantino's Pulp Fiction clocked in at a staggering 2 hours and 34 minutes. Pulp is a movie I have seen countless times and the pacing is so perfect and the characters so interesting that it never feels as long as it is. It is in my short list of films that I feel compelled to watch whenever it is on. Tarantino's unique voice shines through in the quick and witty banter between characters and feels like a more refined version of what he accomplished in reservoir dogs. Sure there are themes and subtext to this film but it is not necessary to pick up on to enjoy this movie. Critics may say this is a detriment to the film but it makes it a movie that is accessible and can be deeper if you want to look for it. I attribute this movie to sparking my interest in film history and getting me to seek out movies from other masterful film makers. Pulp Fiction will always hold a special place in my film watching history.

Tarantino's best script, it's a story of redemption like no other, where every single scene is a quotable classic. And can anyone fault the music in this?
jaana's avatar

jaana

There's a very special feel to every Tarantino movie. It's impossible to say what it is, to be exact, but I fucking love every single one of his movies. Pulp Fiction is no exception. Witty dialogue, excellent soundtrack and the story line just blew me away. Another instant favourite, goddamn it.
lmddawson's avatar

lmddawson

Everything about this is genius.
Paravail's avatar

Paravail

Simply one of the best films ever made. I have seen it over twenty times, and each time I notice some wonderful detail I hadn't before. The writing is perfect. The casting is perfect. The cinematography is perfect. Tarantino uses every tool a filmmaker can possibly use to exquisite effect. This is a rare case of a movie really being that good.
vivienblue_06's avatar

vivienblue_06

Its just too damn good..
Muthu Kumar V's avatar

Muthu Kumar V

Sometimes I think that what the hell was that? But then i watch it again ...again and realize that this is something.
Alpakka91's avatar

Alpakka91

The movie is quaranteed Tarantino quality, but not the best movie I've seen. Some of the scenes were unexpected and from time to time confusing, but overall entertaining.
Forrester's avatar

Forrester

In my opinion, movies are meant as entertainment. This movie definitely confirmed my opinion, it's entertaining as hell. Love it!

"Say something!" "Something."
jerichoholic's avatar

jerichoholic

A masterpiece. I still wait for a movie as cool as this.
RoyaleWithCheese88's avatar

RoyaleWithCheese88

Amazing cast, amazing director, amazing storyline, amazing film!

My favourite
Zatarra's avatar

Zatarra

Where are all the comments? People too busy checking? This is one of the greatest movies of all time. The dialogue may not be "perfect", but it is the most consistently engaging and entertaining I have ever heard in a movie. There's also a healthy amount of action interspersed throughout.

PLEASE SEE THIS MOVIE IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY! Especially if you enjoyed the recent Inglorious Basterds.
JeffSimons's avatar

JeffSimons

I love Pulp Fiction and it's really an all time classic from Quentin Tarantino. There were also a lot of memorable moments that has often been referenced in other movies. It's definitely a cult classic! I also found several references of it on the game go deal now, so you can check it out if you like.
2 weeks 1 day ago