Tarantino's directorial debut is about perdition, mirroring Pulp Fiction's later redemptive theme. A lot talkier, but always great, with laughs and shocks along the way.
12 months ago
nicolaskrizan's avatar

nicolaskrizan

Colourful characters.

Zangin's avatar

Zangin

This is a really great film that perfectly blends action, drama and suspense. I absolutely love how the the film plays with the viewers emotion. Just as the viewer starts to empathize with one of the criminals, the film reminds you of the kind of people that they are. This creates contradictory feelings in the viewer, the same feelings that Mr.Orange feels spoiler. This really invested me in the film and more than most films, I started to question what I wanted out of this film and what that says about me when I finished. It's a beautiful film that is more than well executed.
Unit 731's avatar

Unit 731

Best Tarantino film. Sure, it's heavily copied from Japanese yakuza films, but then again, what Tarantino movie isn't?
Too bad his movies started to suck royally after Pulp Fiction.
torr88's avatar

torr88

Steve Buscemi is a boss.
ClassicLady's avatar

ClassicLady

So much blood! I would never watch this except that its so highly praised. What is our world coming to that everyone thinks killing, guns, gangsters, blood and foul language is entertainment? So sad...
danisanna's avatar

danisanna

With the big names in the movie, I expected it to be good. But I realised that Tarantino movies are just not my cup of tea.
sweeety's avatar

sweeety

Quentin Tarantino directed this? I couldn't tell what with his massive cameo performance and all.....
Captain Qynce's avatar

Captain Qynce

Tim Roth as Mr. Orange just about made this movie, but all of the characters were excellently done.

Good movie, a+
thmr's avatar

thmr

good, but could be better
Rigters's avatar

Rigters

Great Tarantino film, amazingly acted and it showed the world of crime in a very good way. Steve Buscemi, Harvey Keitel and Tim Roth are the stars of this movie.

9/10
EltonG's avatar

EltonG

Not my favourite Tarantino film but I liked it a lot more than I thought I would, definitely won't be tipping waitresses anymore.
mrjellow's avatar

mrjellow

Great script, great dialogue. Easily Tarantino's best.
Joker of Gotham's avatar

Joker of Gotham

Very good movie, but i didnĀ“t like the end too much, but I can understand it, the only thing that I can not understand, is what happened to Mr. Pink at the end of the movie
4.5/5