Nuked's avatar

Nuked

sarrisarri wrote:
this is just USA propaganda against mexico

If you think that, then you must not have been paying attention. If anything, it's a condemnation of the US and its cynical and illegal operations on foreign soil.
10 months 1 week ago
buc86's avatar

buc86

The last 10-15 mins seem a bit unnecessary, but otherwise, it was as good as the original. Thought I would miss Emily, but actually I kind of forgot about her once Del Toro showed up.
10 months 3 weeks ago
Warrison's avatar

Warrison

I must say I enjoyed this one more than the first. Emily Blunts character's moral compass annoyed me in the first. with that gone, this one felt more raw. more real. more substantial.
8 months 2 weeks ago
aussieflickfan's avatar

aussieflickfan

I felt this movie was as good as the first one and look forward to the next instalment.
1 month 1 week ago
ynrozturk's avatar

ynrozturk

This entire film was pointless. The script was just bad.
5 months 1 week ago
N1v3K's avatar

N1v3K

Unnecessary sequel and unworthy of the first film.
8 months ago
Jostiel's avatar

Jostiel

The absurdness of the term "illegal alien" is made quite clear by the fact that many of those given this label are descendants of Native Americans. In 2011, mitochondrial sequencing in Mexican Americans revealed 85 to 90% of maternal mtDNA lineages are of Native American origin. https://bmcevolbiol.biomedcentral.com/track/pdf/10.1186/1471-2148-11-293

Considering their history of immense suffering, I think people with Native American heritage should be free to live wherever they like in America.

This empathetic movie gave me hope that the next generation will be kinder, more respectful, and that their definition of liberty won't be narrow and excluding but welcoming and giving equal importance to equality and brotherhood.
9 months 3 weeks ago