Remove ads

Information

Year
2018
Runtime
106 min.
Director
Crystal Moselle
Genre
Drama
Rating *
7.4
Votes *
0
Checks
227
Favs
16
Dislikes
2
Favs/checks
7.0% (1:14)
Favs/dislikes
8:1
* View IMDb information

Top comments

  1. BadFluffy's avatar

    BadFluffy

    The skating is insane but yeah it's playing like a documentary for about 70% of the film, which probably would have been the way to go since some of these kids are definitely not up to acting, and the remaining 30% is just mean girls shit and boys issues that the movie could have done without. 2 years 2 months ago
  2. Cynicus Rex's avatar

    Cynicus Rex

    Too much trivial teenage problems to justify a nearly two hour film. However, the skating was incendiary which made me want to go lay down some lines as well. 2 years 9 months ago
See all comments

Friends

Login to see which of your friends have seen this movie!

Activity

  1. We didn't record any activity between now and 1 week ago.
See more activity

In 0 official lists

View all lists this movie is in