The Fable Muncher's avatar

The Fable Muncher

Love how different it was to the original. Same basic concept but with added complexities and different execution. I also like that Guadagnino didn't even try to replicate Argento's style. It's very much a Luca Guadagnino film, which makes for a refreshing experience even to those who've seen the original.
8 months 3 weeks ago
satisfythecrave's avatar

satisfythecrave

Listen...someone fucking fainted at my screening. I felt a coldness and an underlying anger I’ve never felt in a movie theater before. That was IMMACULATE.
7 months 2 weeks ago
chaybee1's avatar

chaybee1

Pretentious garbage. To even call this movie "Suspiria" shows the ego of Luca.
1 month 1 week ago
Falconcinemaniaco's avatar

Falconcinemaniaco

I liked the way he tried to make his own movie, for 2/3 of the movie everything make sense, in a certain way, but you are waiting for an answer. The last part, sadly, is pure trash. Look like he didn't know how to end it.
It's just pathetic.

Useless to say, the original is way far far far far.
6 months 2 weeks ago
Adrian B AWESOME's avatar

Adrian B AWESOME

This sucks. It's like a bad student art film. Though the ladies using a hook to fuck with a dude's dick was top notch. This is the kind of film that pretends to say a lot about art and women and motherhood and the Holocaust but says really nothing at all.
4 months 4 weeks ago
Pedr20's avatar

Pedr20

Gosh, this is so bad in every single aspect. Makes me love the original even more.
6 months ago
mightysparks's avatar

mightysparks

What a piece of shit. Two and a half hours of forgettable trash. An insult to the original, and a rubbish standalone film. I hated the original the first time I saw it, but it stayed on my mind for days. The only thing you'll remember from this is the agony you feel having to sit through it. Worse acting than the original, crappy dialogue, stupid soundtrack, pointless subplots, no atmosphere or dread. Such a waste of time. I haven't seen a film this bad in years. Avoid like the plague.
7 months 4 weeks ago