ynrozturk's avatar

ynrozturk

It was pretty bad.
margie's avatar

margie

Boring and painful to watch at times.
agarfields's avatar

agarfields

boring as f.
Nifa-Universe's avatar

Nifa-Universe

Best way to describe this movie is... meh... I like both Aniston and Butler but movie was on meh level.
11 months ago
Kangarei's avatar

Kangarei

Could've been worse. The general plot was OK.
EylemBasakEkinci's avatar

EylemBasakEkinci

There are no rewards to be claimed for enduring "The Bounty Hunter." This dire battle-of-the-exes action-comedy severely tests audience goodwill by running an indulgent 110 minutes, crammed as it is with half-baked thriller subplots and aimless supporting characters, as if to distract from the central duo's nonstop bickering. Sony release could post solid opening numbers on the backs of its ill-served leads Gerard Butler and Jennifer Aniston, but looks unlikely to prevail in the long run over sour word of mouth.
I am Artemis's avatar

I am Artemis

Funny !!! :D
Joker of Gotham's avatar

Joker of Gotham

The final movie of the trilogy of romantic comedies of Gerard Butler.
I like the guy, Jennifer Aniston, donĀ“t have a problem with her, the problem that I have with this movie is that it is really stupid at some points, it can be funny in other points but the stupidity is more.
2.75/5
IreneAdler's avatar

IreneAdler

I watched this movie because of Gerard Butler. I have to say I've seen lots of better comedies but overall the movie is still okay, especially thanks to Butler. He's just hilarious when he rejoices about the opportunity to arrest his ex wife - or when he wears ridiculous borrowed clothes :)

I'm not a big fan of Aniston and she didn't blow me away in this one, either. But the two of them seemed to have fun shooting the movie and luckily that comes across and helps you overlook some of the weaker parts of the movie.
Nice but not exactly overwhelming.