Hippiemans's avatar

Hippiemans

Very weak film. It had its moments but there were so many action film cliches. Only decent thing was Tom Hiddleston's performance.
maxdbn's avatar

maxdbn

Don't know why but I disliked this movie, so predictable
Dieguito's avatar

Dieguito

Regular movie. Totally predictable. These super hero movies nowadays is just like watching somebody playing video game.
Asmodai's avatar

Asmodai

Terribly written and even worse casting... The two worthwhile seconds could not by far safe the rest.
Visuals were good, though.
Chrizu's avatar

Chrizu

Surprisingly poor acting by such a well regarded cast. An okay film, but not very engaging at all. Visually the movie was candy for the eyes though. Haven't seen the sequel yet, but I'm hoping for an improvement on many levels.
LycraLout's avatar

LycraLout

I enjoyed it. Good bit of entertainment. If you thought Thor was an idiot, then I reckon you didn't get Branagh's theatrical, tongue-in-cheek direction, which I found quite refreshing for a superhero flick.

Take the film for what it is and you'll enjoy it.
Juan-greek's avatar

Juan-greek

Disgusting, I lost my time ..
danisanna's avatar

danisanna

It didn't rock my world, but it's a fun movie to watch. Thor and Loki are charismatic and play well opposite each other, the movie is visually stunning and exciting. Sometimes a bit dull though.
Oneironaut's avatar

Oneironaut

Decent. Watched this after Captain America the other night as a run up to the Avengers. As a result, I couldn't really take Thor to be an independent movie; I probably wouldn't have enjoyed it that much if there wasn't something better coming after.
sulli175's avatar

sulli175

I loved that they didn't spend a lot of time focusing on the romance and stayed true to telling Thor's story of redemption from arrogance.
beerbaron7's avatar

beerbaron7

Was much better than I expected from the trailers. Probably in my top 3 of superhero movies.
hawkeyevigo's avatar

hawkeyevigo

It's a superhero film,I got what I expected,complete and utter dung.
7 months 2 weeks ago
IreneAdler's avatar

IreneAdler

I like this movie. I found it visually very appealing, especially the scenes in Asgard were beautiful. Some scenes were also really funny, I did like the actors... and I'm looking forward to part 2. I am normally really into drama and movies about serious topics - but every now and then I just like to enjoy an action or superhero movie as well; and within this category IMO the film is an entertaining and appealing one.
Lemonball679's avatar

Lemonball679

Definitely in the better half of Marvel movies. Not as good as Iron Man, but considerably better than Captain America, imo.
graasi's avatar

graasi

In my opnion Iron man is so much better