rainy's avatar

rainy

I just didn't like the fact that they killed Bill Murray, but somehow this movie was a great surprise and really got stuck on my mind, I even had nightmares about zombies after watch it :D And Emma Stone is so damn gorgeous, and Jesse Eisenberg is hilarious. Loved it!
PaulC138's avatar

PaulC138

The film double taps the vastly overrated "Shaun of the Dead". It's right up their with "Let the right one in" & "Kairo" as the best horror films of the 00's.
whambeat's avatar

whambeat

I watched this with some friends who had seen it before. As a 'Groundhog Day' and 'Caddyshack' fan(also others) I thought that the Bill Murray part was funny, yet like most of this movie, out of place and odd. It was extremely awesome with Woody Harrelson in his tough-guy role and Jesse Eisenberg with his doube-barrel shotgun. It's a zombie-killing fest with laughs, good characters, and an interesting plot. However, I was unable to really find any key plot twists or anything. It's a straight forward movie that involves very little thought. Sit back and enjoy.
jktomas's avatar

jktomas

Do you really have to be american to like the movie? Because I didn't find anything funny in it (well, Bill's cameo was the only funny part of the movie actually). It is full of hollywood cliches and even though it tried to be original, there was nothing special at all.
It is impossible to compare it to Shaun of the Dead.
Dr No's avatar

Dr No

I had high hopes, but doesn't reach Shaun Of The Dead in any way.
SrFrenzy's avatar

SrFrenzy

(removed by mod: please post in English)
Miggle's avatar

Miggle

This movie wasn't funny. I don't get why so many people liked it.
thaisquisito's avatar

thaisquisito

i feel like i've watched this expecting too much, and it definitely didn't fulfill my expectations.. overrated
Oneironaut's avatar

Oneironaut

Thought it was really good until Emma Stone's character showed up. And then the terrible teen romance followed.
Joris B.'s avatar

Joris B.

I liked the movie, but Eisenberg is not a good narrator.
san tonio's avatar

san tonio

gotta hate eisenberg
phoebejaspe's avatar

phoebejaspe

I didn't really like it. I thought it was hollow and lacked sophistication... Don't know what was the hype about it? Emma stone is just your average looking girl.
mook's avatar

mook

A Zom-Rom-Com Roadtrip that's never scary or particularly hilarious. Bit disappointing but still a fairly fun watch. 6/10

Follow me on Twitter @LastFilmSeen
CDF's avatar

CDF

This movie suffers from the exact thing that it tries to capitalize on: cliches.
Kosmo Film's avatar

Kosmo Film

A college aged kid is trying to survive during a zombie apocalypse, when he comes across the baddest man in the whole damn town. Meeting up with a couple of ladies, one of which becomes a love interest, the crew go out to survive, find Twinkies, and take in an amusement park.