HelenMelen's avatar

I'm sorry but in my opinion this movie is very overrated. The comic was really much better.
IreneAdler's avatar

It's not one of my absolute favorites but I do appreciate the great performance of Natalie Portman. I have only watched it once so far and I don't know if I'll ever watch it again - but because of the lead actress and her troubled story it was worth it.
nonexistent's avatar

Cheap ass version of 1984.
Gershwin's avatar

Ah, this was so much better than I suspected! I was expecting just another cliche scifi-movie, but I really liked it. Very well executed.
stellaslove's avatar

Really strange movie, I didnt really like it at first, but it grew on me. Not a favourite, but worth seeing.
Jevet D. Lopez's avatar

Jevet D. Lopez

I really liked this film. Immersive and amazing cinematography, yeah.. maybe it uses cheap effects but common! In early 2006 those effects with the combination of Chaikovski classic to show us an ideal of destruction of the system is amazing.

I'm mexican, so this movie gets deep in me, I really was touched by the feeling of revolute our ideal as a country.

Now I have another film to the favourtie(s) list, no one like LOTR trilogy, but clouse enough.

2 months 2 weeks ago
Jornacio's avatar

Excellent Natalie Portman. Everything else, pretty average.
nurj's avatar

Dark and disturbing. I think it's not just the 5th of November that I'm going to remember for the rest of my life but also the way this film conveyed its bold ideas to my hardly emancipated senses.
fluffyclouds3's avatar

Great movie - the script is excellent, the acting is superb, and altogether it is very entertaining to watch! :)
Jok3r's avatar

[7/10] Good movies entertain us. Great movies like 'V for Vendetta' have us talking about it for many years to come. Even despite its drawbacks pertaining to the failure of following logical progression of events, the movie does succeed however, in spreading its bold ideas across its audience. [7/10]
MewSa's avatar

Seen it today for the second time, great message and great acting, except for the final killing part... that was not realistic at all. But overall a fantastic movie about the importance of standing for what you believe in and the value of human life always so discarded by people blind by power.
Joyce's avatar

I love V! I am totally mesmerized by his charm and soothing voice. The epitome of a perfect gentleman! I am particularly moved by the scene where V seeks out Diana Staton and killed her, gently. Natalie Portman shines in this movie and I feel that her performance in this movie exceeds her recent works.
Shay95's avatar

Remember watched it ages ago and it was awesome but i need to watch it again cause i forgot alot of things from it
juliahearts's avatar

inthecinemas's avatar

Such a sucker for these types of films.