This page shows you the list charts. By default, the movies are ordered by how many times they have been marked as a favorite. However, you can also sort by other information, such as the total number of times it has been marked as a dislike.
Billy Wilder (22 June 1906 – 27 March 2002) was an Austro-Hungarian born American filmmaker, screenwriter, producer, artist, and journalist, whose career spanned more than 50 years and 60 films. He is regarded as one of the most brilliant and versatile filmmakers of Hollywood's golden age. Wilder is one of only five people who have won Academy Awards as producer, director, and writer for the same film (The Apartment).
This list is a combination of French prizes and Box-Office. You will find here:
- The winners of the Prix Lumières for Best film, Best script, Best director, Best actor, best actress (since 1996).
- The winners of the Prix Louis-Delluc (since 1937).
- The nominees and winners of the Cesar Awards for Best film, Best script, Best director, Best actor, Best actress (since 1976).
- The French Ministry of Foreign's Affairs' Top French Films (until 2000).
- The French Box-Office with French movies having more than 3 millions of tickets sold.
- The Best Of by Films-de-France.com with 5 stars.
The order is alphabetical.
Jacques Tati (1907-1982) was a French filmmaker, working as a comedic actor, writer and director. In a poll conducted by Entertainment Weekly of the Greatest Movie Directors Tati was voted the 46th greatest of all time.